Item not delivered as stated by eBay

Hi
I am receiving emails by eBay telling me that this item have been delivered on the 2nd of March at 5.20 pm at my address but I have looked everywhere around the house, this item would have fitted in my mail box quite easily, I also checked my CCTV cameras a half hour before and half hour after the time that they said and no delivery person or van/truck came any where near my place except for my son who arrived just after 5.00pm.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Can you provide the item # ?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Do you have a tracking number too?

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

One thing to double check is whether you provided the correct address at checkout. I have had a number of buyers who click through checkout without looking at the shipping address. People move and change addresses all the time without remembering to update.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

My address have not changed for the last 23 years and it is correct on PayPal.

I've since been told that there are two tracking numbers one showing that it was received by US post and the other is when it arrives at my door by the 4th of May.

Ridicules 

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I'll ask again... are you able to provide the item # for this transaction?

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@france6942 wrote:

I've since been told that there are two tracking numbers one showing that it was received by US post and the other is when it arrives at my door by the 4th of May.

Ridiculous 

That's standard practice when multiple carriers are used. How could US post possibly give an AP tracking number in their country ??????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Correct padi

I have just noticed that the OP mentioned 4th. of May.

My head hurts.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I would suspect the GSP is involved, but until the OP gives us an item number it's still impossible to give meaningful advice.

I'll join you in a Panadol !!!!!!

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Aus Post regularly puts another label on shipments that my son gets from AliExpress which changes the tracking number. He got one today with an Aus Post eParcel label stuck over the original label. He gets notifications of the new tracking number once it has cleared customs and enters the Aus delivery system.

Also, mail from the US has been suspended or severely restricted for months. I got mail yesterday from the US which had been in transit since November.

If the parcel has gone through the GSP programme, they will do like Aus Post does and put on a new label and tracking number. So it depends on the carriers, but multiple numbers is not unusual.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply