Item returned, but they refuse to refund.

Hi,

I bought a pair of shoes on 21/May. The shoes didn't fit so I asked for a return. I was provided by a ParcellPoint label, a courier that Adidas uses and I returned the shoes on 10/Jun.

Since I was not refunded automatically, I have followed up 4 times by now but every time, the only response I receive is that they'll follow up with their finance and will let me know. It is ridiculous and frustrating how they behave. Is there a way to get Ebay involved?

Cheers,

AB

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Item returned, but they refuse to refund.

@uksaffron wrote:

Hi,

I bought a pair of shoes on 21/May. The shoes didn't fit so I asked for a return. I was provided by a ParcellPoint label, a courier that Adidas uses and I returned the shoes on 10/Jun.

Since I was not refunded automatically, I have followed up 4 times by now but every time, the only response I receive is that they'll follow up with their finance and will let me know. It is ridiculous and frustrating how they behave. Is there a way to get Ebay involved?

Cheers,

AB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi the "follow up with finance" sometimes could very well be just another version of the "I'll keep delaying the buyer and hopefully they'll forget about things until time runs out" kind of thing.  Anyway, the main thing is that you were able to get refunded by PayPal. Great news. Good one!

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply