Items havent been delivered but it is more than 90days what can I do? Seller has strung us along

THE ITEMS WE ORDERED & PAID FOR IN SEPT 2023 HAVE NOT ARRIVED.  mmptrading has strung us along & latest email from them said our items had arrived in Sydney and were awaiting transport to us. That was sent on 27th September.  Does anyone know where I stand with this. I have sent messages to them but they just dont reply. I have messaged them today & said i wish to cancel my orders but have not had a reply.  Will I still be able to get the full refund from ebay as the company has been stringing me along. 

Any advice would be helpful.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Items havent been delivered but it is more than 90days what can I do? Seller has strung us along

You as the buyer have all the power

There was no need to play games with the seller

They can only string you along if you allow them to

You need(ed) to open an item not received dispute and follow through with it

Unless you have now played with them too long, then no, eBay will not cover you

The seller has awful feedback, so no surprise you had issues with them

You as the buyer cannot cancel but you do have control over who you buy from and how you handle things (ie opening a dispute)

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

@macsvillas-2 wrote:

THE ITEMS WE ORDERED & PAID FOR IN SEPT 2023 HAVE NOT ARRIVED.  mmptrading has strung us along & latest email from them said our items had arrived in Sydney and were awaiting transport to us. That was sent on 27th September.  Does anyone know where I stand with this. I have sent messages to them but they just dont reply. I have messaged them today & said i wish to cancel my orders but have not had a reply.  Will I still be able to get the full refund from ebay as the company has been stringing me along. 

Any advice would be helpful.

How is that more than 90 days?

You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to lodge an Item Not Received case to get a full refund.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Stop playing games with them and open an Item not recieved case.  Based on the timeline you have given,  open it today.  Do not converse with the seller.  Don not close the case unless you get satisfaction.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply