Label Created Not Yet in System - should I get worried

Dear everyone, recently I have purchased a book from Ukraine and I like to have the book shipped to Australia. It was a seller I have purchased once a few years back and I have good experience at that time. But this time I am not sure I am just paranoid or should I get worried. 

The story goes like this: last Tuesday I have placed an order for the book and I have paid it immediately after order. The item location listed is in Kiev of Ukraine, and the seller would ship to Australia. The seller did eventually marked the book as shipped on this Sunday (that is after I have asked for the tracking number). When I check the order I noticed the book was shipped using USPS, which for me is kind of strange as I don not really think this shipment has anything to do with United States. The seller did also attach a tracking number, but when search the tracking number on USPS website, it stated "Label Created, Not Yet in System", and this is true since yesterday (29 June 2020). 

Should I getting worried, or is it me being paranoid. Any help given would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Great news! Remember though that there are still worldwide shipping delays, so could still take a few weeks to arrive. That said, remember to check the last ETA date and ensure you open a dispute no more than 28 days after the last estimated date. Hopefully if it's a long ETA + another 28 days, will be more than enough time for it to arrive. 

In the event that you do get refunded, and it does arrive, you can repay the seller easily enough.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

It sounds like you have nothing to worry about - your experience is mirroring that of many others who've had international shipments get delayed.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply