Late arrival of items

Spoiler

I  have had a few problems with the estimated time of delivery on  some items. Which are arriving a lot later than the estimated delivery time. So then I am contacting seller to have another item sent. 

It seems to happen with items posted from China and the UK.

So I guess it is just having to be patient and wait. It can be a nuisance if seller posts you an item to replace one that hasnt arrived then you have to post it back or possibly provide a refund and just keep second item.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Late arrival of items

Hi, I'm in Australia too. I'm having the opposite thing happening on the last few purchases, the items have arrived fairly quickly but then ebay sends a message saying they are sorry that the item is running late and offering a discount on your next purchase even though auspost has already confirmed delivery. Is this a con to get you to purchase another item? Doesn't auspost and ebay communicate with each other? Also there is no option on your purchase page to confirm that your item has arrived. 

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Late arrival of items

Very old thread... But I think the answer to your question is that the eBay tracking updates later than the real tracking, so eBay doesn't see that an item has been delivered when they send those messages (I have received them too) and are not trying to make you purchase new items...

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply