Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Defective item and unresponsive seller

I bought a brand new mobile phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note S9) about 3 months ago. The phone worked really well, but suddenly it broke (stop charging, can't switch on anymore). The mobile phone itself looks still brand new, not a single scratch, I had bare...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who chooses the courier?

Hi, I would like to know is it the seller chooses the courier or its automatically chosen for them? I recently purchased an item on eBay and the courier company delivered it to wrong person. The seller said they are not allowed to choose the courier ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! WHY is REMOVED selling items NOT in stock? Seems an ACCC issue.

For example: REMOVED Wednesday 02/09/2020 advising: " Unfortunately there is no stock of this item. Your refund will be processed shortly and this will be taken down from the ebay website .We apologise for any inconvenience caused.Kind regardsSuperch...

• 18 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EBay Global shipping is a SCAM

Do not buy anything from EBay Global shipping. Their descriptions of service are lies. In my case the ad listed 'International Priority' yet it has been a month for shipping from the US to Australia and the package still hasn't arrived in this countr...

• 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

shipped to wrong address

So basically, I moved houses a while ago, haven't done much online shopping and thought it would be cool to buy some laser pointer. My eBay account has my current address but today I noticed that it was shipped to my old address. I didn't realise unt...

Returned the items but seller only partially refunded!

Hi, I've purchased two itesm but they both were different size. I contacted the seller and asked for refund label. The seller didn't get back to me so i launched a refund process. Posted both items in one package and provided the tracking information...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing cancelled

Is there any way to leave feedback for a seller who cancelled the auction 80 minutes after I had won the item, but before I had the opportunity to pay for it?The reason given was that it was broken or no longer available, but miraculously it seems to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase History is missing

I can not see my purchase history, only comes up with unpaid invoices, orders, cancelled items, cancelled invoices, returns and cancelled orders. Has this happened to anyone else

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay dispute on eBay.com.au but eBay replies in Chinese

I made a purchase in Australia on eBay Australia from a seller in Australia.The photos were not the same as the product that was sent to me.The seller told me they would only let me return the item if I changed my feedback.I raised a case with eBay.c...