Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

legal or illegal ?

182093708430182118632286182118596492 quite a few listed (17 at this point in time) by same seller. This stuff legal ? I would of thought not ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay gift card

I have an ebay gift card with 16 numbers and a 5 numbr pin - how do I use it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post delivery delays

I am presently experiencing an extended delay whereby Australia Post (AP) has held my parcel for 9 days at their Sydney airport depot. This is an entirely unacceptable waiting period and I suggest that it is time that eBay Australia used their signif...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where have all the items gone?

Ebay strikes again with their crackpot ideas! 95 % of listings in the cars/bikes/boats categories have vanished due, presumably, to the latest set of category changes. If I can't see the listings, I can't buy, and the sellers are being charged for a ...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does anyone suffer a significantly delay recently?

Hi all, Item has been stuck in the Melbourne facility since last Thursday 26/03/2020. Given the situation of the COVID-19 outbreak, it is still very unusual though, in the old days Mel to Adl only took a day or two to arrive. Base on all this, my par...

Where did my collections go?

I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to buy saved in my collections because it said my watch list was full but now my collections hav dissapeared?? How do I access collections I've made?

Unable to buy items

I have two items in my cart that I'm trying to buy (both from the same seller) however when I go to pay I get a "We cannot process your payment" message. I've tried using PayPal and my debit card, and I got my brother to try it too but he got the sam...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can anyone please advise me on how to contact the Global shipping Centre in Erlanger Kentucky??

I'm in Australia and just recieved a tracking notification that an item I purchased from the USA has been "restricted" at the global shipping centre in Erlanger Kentucky... The notification merely says "undeliverable item, item restricted" so... what...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful