Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Postage time from USA to Australia

With all the delays in Postage due to Coronavirus, I thought I would pass this information on. I purchased an item from the USA which is still in transit. I have been watching the tracking, and noticed that it was "out for delivery" in Kentucky USA. ...

Resolved! What has happened to German Gold Wound Badge?

Well l was the top bidder on this Gold wound badge & checked friday morning & has disappeared from the site has the sellerdecided to take the Medal down? l was not informed by seller or ebay? chrisMic!

Resolved! Why Can`t I buy items from MEXICO direct ?

I have clicked on the Mexican flag at the bottom of the ebay start page and keep getting usa. I wan`t to buy items direct from Mexico not the usa. Q. Why can`t I do that ? Why is the Mexican flag shown when you can`t get the Mexican site ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have made offers on an item but seller keeps counter offering with buy it now price-unfair practis

Do you think it is fair when an item has a option to submit an offer but the seller counter offers at buy it now price?This has happened twice for the item in it's 2 separate listings.The item is priced fairly but the practice is not fair to buyers a...

chinese duds

ebay pretend to be in australia watch the darwin ones and a lot say melbourne they are rampant counterfitters selling rubbish EBAY is just money grabbing stop them no wonder i buy very little here now

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller lied about item location and courier is doing nothing

On 7 August I bought an item from a seller who in the item description said they had stock in Regents Park, Brisbane. But in the postage section it stated Sydney. The location isn't the main issue (although Brisbane would have been preferred). Delive...

Parcel tracking query

I'm seeing the following on my parcel tracking: Aug 19, 20201:42pmAD Aug 19, 20201:42pmArrival at overseas postal adminDoes anybody know what 'AD' refers to? (I'm in Melbourne, Australia btw.)

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GSP tracking number changed

Got a weird problem that I can't work out. so I bought something using the GSP it shipped to the Global shipping centre fine, left it with a slight delay, this is where the weird started. I first received an APG tracking number, popped that into the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay has gone to **bleep**, they do NOTHING to stop scammers

Ebay has gone to **bleep**, it does nothing to stop the scammers who pretend they are located in Australia, but are shipping directly from China, never meet the stated delivery times and blame "post office" even though the couier company tracking inf...

• 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful