Looks like cheap lawn mower was a scam, anyone else expecting a Black Eagle lawn mower?

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Looks like cheap lawn mower was a scam, anyone else expecting a Black Eagle lawn mower?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Why do you think it was a scam?

If it didn't arrive, did you open an INR case?

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

need more info, item number?

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

Maybe even some specifics. Did the seller offer delivery, or, given it is an expensive item to post, pick up? Did the OP read the listing? Does the OP understand the function of the boards? Will the OP return?

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

As far as I can see, there's only one seller selling Black Eagle lawn mowers

and it doesn't look like a scam at all.

I think OP bought in April.   

OP please come back and tell us before I explode with curiosity   

Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

No reply from seller and they've left Ebay.

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

Paid for lawnmower last week, was due to be shipped between 3rd and 9th of August so it may still arrive. But there was no acknowledgement of payment and no reply to e-mails and seller has since left Ebay.

Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

Why, it may still turn up? Know 9 other people bought one last week.
Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

Sellers was selling Black Eagle lawnmowers for $90. I know nine other people bought one but the seller has disappeared. I've sent a report to Ebay and they've closed down any information on the purchase.

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply