Lots of Bathurst the greatest race never driven limited edition posters for sale.

I contacted 2 different sellers and one said its authentic & numbered, the other said it wasnt ?????

Cheers, Wayne

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Lots of Bathurst the greatest race never driven limited edition posters for sale.

imastawka
Honored Contributor

And?

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

So one's authentic with a certificate of authenticity, and the other's a reprint without the official numbers or cerificate....................................you get what you pay for IMHO.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Let's weigh them up

$26   vs    $399      Hmmmmmm

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Ah Stalks but the expensive one also comes with a frame................................did I see GOLD trim on it ????

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

So one's authentic with a certificate of authenticity, and the other's a reprint without the official numbers or cerificate....................................you get what you pay for IMHO.

smiley-girl-thinking_189938955.gif

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Might be a free PS4 box with the expensive ones ............. and Peter's (very recent) signature.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

pmsl.gif  Never know ya luck on ebay

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Might be a free PS4 box with the expensive ones ............. and Peter's (very recent) signature.

I have no doubts that it would be a recent signature. Brocky is still alive you know. I saw him last week at the 7-11. There's been sightings all over the place. What a perv!

Spoiler
Let me put on my tin foil hat..........
Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

That was JD you saw, not PB.

I used to have stickers of his signature on my car.

Before it got stolen, just after he died, when the value had skyrocketed.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply