My Feedback comment has disappeared.

I left a negative feedback on a click and collect item I bought from a seller. The purchase was made on 22nd May 2015 and the order status is "Your order is being prepared".  I contacted the seller after about a week to get an update, I received an out of office reply. The seller is a major electronics retail company in Australia. After another email they responded saying there was no stock and they offered me a refund even though you cannot order a click and collect item unless the store has stock. So I left negative feedback. This feedback has since disappeared. I cannot see it on the sellers feedback page and I can't see it on my feedback left for others page. I can see the feedback left by the seller. The transaction is still in my ebay summary and it says I've left feedback but it's nowhere to be found. Who would have deleted it?

I did complain to the retailers FB page and the item was eventually received, but it hasn't been completed on ebay and the feedback is missing. I would like the negative feedback to stand, as the retailer does provide poor service as their high negative feedback will attest. This was my first purchase online with this retailer and they've received 65 negative feedbacks in the last month, so it's not just me........

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Sheepie, that seller has 348 negs in12 months.

Some even mention the click and collect.

Being out of stock has more than one complaint.

Why would this one be removed and the others left?    shrug.gif

Got me baffled.     nope smiley.gif       But I like the idea of replying to their feedback   

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

I purchased from their ebay store because the item was an ebay special (not available in store). In hindsight I should have got it sent as warehouse stock is not subject to click and collect restrictions.

If I could remember exactly what I said, I would post it, but I certainly didn't trash them. It's an age thing....lol
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

They will be protected,

Or else they'd already be blocked from selling on ebay.

No telling how many feedbacks have been adjusted.

Thats big business for you.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

cooticoo
Community Member

I noticed that this has happened to me as well.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Why take SIX years to respond, then?

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

@cooticoo wrote:

I noticed that this has happened to me as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I have heard of this happening in the past.  What happened with yours. Was it there one day then gone the next? When did it happen?

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

There are some rules, like no vulgar language of course, but also no mention of disputes (many people don't know of this rule I think because I see disputes mentioned all the time). Some people though say they had been polite and had not mentioned disputes and had their feedback removed anyway.

The seller must request to have fb removed; it is not an automatic process. I think other rules are no mention of private details, like real names. There might be more rules...

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply