My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger, KY for more than 9 days now!!!

jim30nl
Community Member

I see some others on th eboard have had some issues before with this Global SHipping Program, and items being delayed for no good reason when te buyer should really opt out of this program... USPS would be much faster and much cheaper for the buyer for delivery without going through this global shipping program...

Can someone from ebay look into this for me and let me know where my item is - seems the global shipping progra tracking is for some reason not updating at all and i don;t want to missout on the delivery as my item has cost me over $500...

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger, KY for more than 9 days now!!!

My package has been at erlanger for 1 week now.  No updates, nothing.

Arrived at US shipping Center

Oct-23-14, 10:00 AM, ERLANGER, KY 41025

Im secretly hoping that my package is in fact on its way and that they have been lazy in updating the tracking.

Hopfully i dont have to file a dispute as ive never done one before and seems quite time consuming.  And the fact that i actually want my package!

Message 11 of 53
Latest reply

A further update.  I now know the whereabouts of 5 out of 8 packages with 3 of them already in my hands.  Something is either not working between eBay and PBI or somebody's being slack with updating tracking details.

Message 12 of 53
Latest reply

And another update.  I have received 4 of my 8 items with tracking now partially available for a further 3 items.  We're slowly getting there and everything thus far has arrived safely so it's happy days!

Message 13 of 53
Latest reply

I am happy for you.

Wish I could say the same for my item purchased & paid on the 17th October still hasnt left the USA. I normally avoid Sellers using the GSP but I had a mad moment and relented.........silly me.Smiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 53
Latest reply

That's what some of my items still show - "Arrived at US shipping center", despite the fact that they are already at their destination! 🙂

Message 15 of 53
Latest reply

Hi

They could also be sitting in Australia with the Delivery Courier Service contracted to deliver here.  Apparently they have up to 10 days from receipt to delivery as they are not classed as urgent.

Message 16 of 53
Latest reply

FedEx brings the GSP items to Australia.  Although it is a courier service Pitney Bowes only pays for an Economy service which means they take their own sweet time delivering once the items have cleared Customs in Australia.

Smaller items are often passed to Australia Post for delivery as e-Parcels or by Standard post.

Message 17 of 53
Latest reply

Not always.  For lighter / less bulky items, I have found that PBI prefers to use wnDirect.  When an item shipped with wnDirect arrives in the country, Australia Post delivers it as an eParcel.

Message 18 of 53
Latest reply

wnDirect is a UK based logistics company which does hand parcels to AP for delivery as e-parcels....nothing to do with Pitney Bowes which is in the USA.

Message 19 of 53
Latest reply

Ummm, I've had multiple GSP / PBI items delivered through wnDirect / AusPost.  They were all smaller / lighter items though.

Message 20 of 53
Latest reply