My watch list has changed so that I can't view 'All Lists' together, only separately?

Is eBay on one of its rampages again? I think I've had about 6 things change in the last week alone and for some reason it's this that annoys me the most!! 

Two days ago I still had the option to click on All Lists so that every item under my watch list plus the custom lists I have were all visible, something I use a lot as I make items for a friend's business and keep things like product ideas and base ingredients, packaging and general stuff just for my kids in separate lists. It makes it easier to watch many of the same items to compare pricing, sales etc as there's too many to fit in just the watch list. 

Now the whole layout has changed which has included categories that eBay has put in there which are annoying but avoidable, but I can no longer see ALL items on all the lists, I have to go through each one using a drop-down menu which is seriously annoying due to going back and forth between each list. 

Is there an option to revert back to what it was, and if not, then is there another way of viewing all of my custom watch lists together like before?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

My watch list has changed so that I can't view 'All Lists' together, only separately?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Wow.   I've never been able to view all lists at once.

Had to use the drop-down menu to view whatever lists I had, other than watch list.

So, I don't know how you're gunna revert to what you had.

Maybe someone else knows.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I still see all the lists together Stawks.

I have the option of looking at any one list or if I hit the All Lists button they all come up in order of time ending soonest which is the default I have always used.

It is very handy....I don't have to jump between lists to keep track of when items are ending.

It was OK at lunchtime....I am afraid to go and look again in case I have the same problem as the OP.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

This is what my watch-list looks like now, they brought it in a week or so ago but had the option then to revert to the old style one..............NOT ANY MORE.

Don't like it at all, but eBay seems to think it's good for me.         original.gif

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

My Watch List is the same Padi.....I don't mind it.

But what about your specific lists?  When I hit All Lists I don't get the headings, just a combined list of all the items on all my lists as wel as the ended items.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

My main page is set to selling:

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:M...

My watch list: 

https://www.ebay.com.au/myb/WatchList?ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MEWAX&_trksid=p3984.m2034.l3387

They can't get that it's how we want our pages and instead  they want us set up how they want it,(which most

times is not how we want it,(it wasn't broken so they want to "break" it),Angry head bang.gif

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

My Watch List is the same Padi.....I don't mind it.

But what about your specific lists?  When I hit All Lists I don't get the headings, just a combined list of all the items on all my lists as wel as the ended items.

The only list I've got is my watch-list so I don't get anything other than "create a new list" when I click on that................

Tazz, eBay "fiddling while Rome burns" perhaps.................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I still see all the lists together Stawks.

I have the option of looking at any one list or if I hit the All Lists button they all come up in order of time ending soonest which is the default I have always used.

It is very handy....I don't have to jump between lists to keep track of when items are ending.

It was OK at lunchtime....I am afraid to go and look again in case I have the same problem as the OP.

Ermagerd!!

How long ya gotta be at this caper.

I've never clicked on the All lists button.

I am trooly amazed now. 

My world has been turned upside down.............well, a little bit, anyway.      Related image

I stll have the old watch list BTW

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL  Ya really mean you have never used the All Lists option??

I can't believe it.   Live and learn.....it is worth staying around the boards to pick up tips like this.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply