Need a UK seller to combine goods onto one invoice - help please

chezzy
Community Member

Hi guys

I have won 3 items from the one seller and I simply want them to combine the 3 items onto one invoice and add the appropriate postage amount.

I put through a "Request total price from seller" where it showed all three items checked (selected) and the correct shipping address etc.

Instead, ebay seemed to uncombine the items and sent a request for each item (and I also received copies of these). I feel bad for the seller as they were doing me a favor, made me an exempt buyer and I wanted to keep things simple for them.

What is the simplest way for my UK seller to send me just one payment request/invoice (3 items on one invoice) - do they have to go over to paypal and issue a 'manual' payment request (and if so do I still have ebay protection etc etc) OR can they issue the request through their "my ebay" sold items?

Can anyone give me the steps (per ebay UK) if it comes to this and the seller gets confused? Thanks!

(oh and if at all possible I will want to apply the 15% discount coupon to the payment)

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

it might be as simple as this

When I have requested a total for more than one item, I sent the request total - and in my own emails it shows 3 separate emails.

I think this doesn't matter, because the seller sees the TOTAL REQUESTED in his selling page.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I hope that is the case, I just hated to see this seller flooded with copies of requests (and in fact I sent the request a second time because I forgot one piece of information in the 'message'). So seller and myself would have received half a dozen "unnecessary" emails from ebay 😉 I didn't know if it was a glitch with the system.

All seems good, the seller must have figured it out and I have just received the (combined) invoice and it even allowed me to apply the ebay birthday 15% off. Yay.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

definitely right, I have just checked my own emails, and there is only one email from a seller when requesting combined invoice.

Cheers!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply