Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Overseas item received was damaged in the post

Hi,Can I do anything? I had a top sent from the UK and the packaging shows a small hole in it whcih has gone through to my top and left a hole. So it was damaged in transit as I have looked back at the item desciption and photos and definately no dam...

Need a UK seller to combine goods onto one invoice - help please

Hi guys I have won 3 items from the one seller and I simply want them to combine the 3 items onto one invoice and add the appropriate postage amount. I put through a "Request total price from seller" where it showed all three items checked (selected)...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 15% sale bought an item but full amount came out of PayPal?

Please help! I bought a dress last night and put the promo code in at checkout, all the discount was applied and so I proceeded with the payment. But I have just checked PayPal and the full price has come out? No discount? I have an receipt email fro...

redeem a coupon

hi , when I purchased and went to pay with paypal there was nowhere to put the 15% birthday promo ,can you please let me know why also on the phone app a item said free postage ,couldn't pay then the seller informed me there was130 dollar postage cha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have heard that this Sunday will be a Big Sunday with 15% 3 EBay Purchases... Is this correct ??

Terms & conditionsBy using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. This offer commences at 10:00 (AEST) on 14 September 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 15 September 201...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attitude?

What do people think of buying art on Ebay? I found a lovely painting by a recognised artist. Offered for $799, has been on a while/ few times. Did my homework & was auctioned last year at Lawsons for $260 and approached the online seller (business) ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! A seller could not supply the item listed after I had paid in full, now has given a partial refund,

A seller (store) could not supply the listed item after I had paid in full including postage. I have been given a partial refund with rest apparently coming 'soon'. How is this right? I paid a lump sum so why didnt they send a lump sum back? This hap...

15% Site Wide Discount this Sunday 14 Sept 2014

Terms & conditionsBy using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. This offer commences at 10:00 (AEST) on 14 September 2014 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 15 September 201...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful