Negative Comments left by Seller.

I have had a difficult transaction a seller.

Which resulted in me leaving negative feedback for them.

The seller left a negative comment for me with a positive rating which is against ebay rules.

I have noticed that they have done this with everyone who has left negative or neutral feedback for them.

I have phoned eBay and they removed the negative comments, but left my positive rating.

As sellers are not allowed to leave retaliatory feedback like this, I thought I would let you know how to have it removed...my apologies of course..if you're not interested.

Buyers, please don't but with Sellers like this.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Woopsie,  ^ Buyers please don't put up with Sellers like this.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

This has been known for 4 years when they stopped sellers from being able to leave neg feedback.

A lot of sellers though are not aware it is wrong and only adds to a buyers feedback as a +ive and they get the slap when it is reported.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

I'm bringing it to buyers attention again, as I have been the only one of 31 unhappy buyers, who have had it removed.

Buyers have a right to leave honest feedback, without this sort of retaliation.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Sellers who demand feedback removal, in exchange for a refund...and leave negative comments on a positive rating...should receive a strike. 

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

If a seller leaves a false positive and the buyer reports it then they get a policy violation recorded against their account, too many of those and they will not only lose PS and TRS status, if they have it, they will start to drop down the rankings in searches.

Sellers who leave false pos feedback are numpties of the highest order and don't realise that all they are doing is making themselves look like unreliable people who don't care about following policy.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Sellers who leave false pos feedback are numpties of the highest order..

:^O;-)

Bingo!  I couldn't agree more.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Sellers who leave false pos feedback are numpties of the highest order..

:^O;-)

Bingo!  I couldn't agree more.

Ditto!! :^O

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Buyers have a right to leave honest feedback, without this sort of retaliation.

And this the sole reason that sellers were stopped from being able to leave negative feedback.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Sellers who leave false pos feedback are numpties of the highest order and don't realise that all they are doing is making themselves look like unreliable people who don't care about following policy.

Thanks Phorum ๐Ÿ™‚ always very happy to be numpty in your view B-).

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply