Negative Comments left by Seller.

I have had a difficult transaction a seller.

Which resulted in me leaving negative feedback for them.

The seller left a negative comment for me with a positive rating which is against ebay rules.

I have noticed that they have done this with everyone who has left negative or neutral feedback for them.

I have phoned eBay and they removed the negative comments, but left my positive rating.

As sellers are not allowed to leave retaliatory feedback like this, I thought I would let you know how to have it removed...my apologies of course..if you're not interested.

Buyers, please don't but with Sellers like this.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Negative Comments left by Seller.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

A lot of buyers do not even look at their feedback to know if the have a false positive...I know I don't.

And if they do look, they do not know they can have it removed.:-(

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

A lot of buyers do not even look at their feedback to know if the have a false positive...I know I don't.

And if they do look, they do not know they can have it removed.:-(

I am sure you are right, I do not look at my FB on my buying ID.  These false positives would be easily fixed if by leaving NEG for  seller would automatically block them from leaving any FB at all.  Not many would be leaving nice comment after getting NEG.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

As sellers are not allowed to leave retaliatory feedback like this, I thought I would let you know how to have it removed...my apologies of course..if you're not interested.

thanks, but people who come here mostly know this.  Maybe it should be set up that when person is leaving NEG or neutral they should get a message saying that should the seller leave them negative comment they need to report it and it will be removed.  These sellers would soon learn to operate within eBay rules 🙂

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

thanks, but people who come here mostly know this.  Maybe it should be set up that when person is leaving NEG or neutral they should get a message saying that should the seller leave them negative comment they need to report it and it will be removed.  These sellers would soon learn to operate within eBay rules 🙂

As 31 buyers on this sellers feedback have not had it removed,  I would suspect many are not aware that they can.  You can't assume what people do or do not know.:-)

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry design - australia - I have retract my statement above and have self reported my post - I was off on NPB tangent & do realise that the seller leaves retaliatory feedback for those leaving negs or neutrals - my sincere apologies

:8}

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Sorry design - australia - I have retract my statement above and have self reported my post - I was off on NPB tangent & do realise that the seller leaves retaliatory feedback for those leaving negs or neutrals - my sincere apologies

:8}

Thanks Catspjs, I don't know what you said (?:|)...but I accept your apology. :-x 😄

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply