New Active page has many Bugs

Limited More actions dropdown; many previous items are missing like the Remove auctmatic relist option. Many more mouse click required to go from Page 1 to (in my case 200 items per pages and 14 pages over 2700 items listed) to page 14. Before it took 2 mouse clicks now 6 mouse clicks. The colour of the name of viewed items does not change colour after been viewed, Previously it was easy to see if an item had been viewed before. You can no longer tell if an item will be Automatically relisted if it does not sell the first time from The My eBay Active screen, previously you could click on the More actions dropdown box. Also you cannot send items to On-line Auctions anymore from the new Active page. There will be many more 'Bugs' as it appears that a mapping was not done between Old functions & features and the New functions & features released as part of the My Ebay Active page.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I use seller hub for some things - managing drafts, inventory, relisting from ended (90 days available instead of 60).

For most of it I use 'My eBay - All Selling'. That has the dropdown at the right for marking posted, leaving feedback, auto-relist, etc AND lets me have most of the pertinant information on the one page. Along with the ability to go to the last page (12) with one click.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Mine is still 'as usual'....am using Chrome
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

I'm using chrome and I've got the new one.

TOTALLY USELESS!!!!

Can't even see the right side of the page on the screen so I don't know if anything can be customised.

I can use my All Selling page to access it but that's nowhere near as convenient and it's a lot more work.

I don't use seller hub so maybe that makes a difference.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

howishe, do you use Seller Hub? I find the new active selling page to be similar to the unsold page, but I know people you use seller hub have features on the unsold page that I don't, so I thought perhaps people using seller hub may have different features on the active page too.

If ebay changes the All Selling page to be like the new active and unsold pages I think I'll join the dole queue!!
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

I don't use seller hub....but just noticed at the top of my page is a link :
SWITCH TO NEW SELLING OVERVIEW

Am not game to click on it

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I'd seriously question your sanity if you did click on it!

It's not on my other ID - yet.  I'm sure it won't be long before that one gets lumbered with it too.  If it doesn't, I might swap all my listings over to it.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

We don't use seller hub on any of our id's, but have seen the link on one of our non-store id's and have been wary about clicking on it.

After reading the comments, definitely not!
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I have a selling ID that I rarely use now so I opted into seller hub on it and had a look around.  I hadn't listed anything for a while so I couldn't check some things out very well - so I opted in on another ID that I use, but it doesn't have a lot of listings so I had nothing to lose if I couldn't opt out again, but by then I already knew you can opt out again if you're not a store.  Stores may be able to opt out too but I'm not sure.

I'll probably opt in to seller hub on this ID too because there are a few good features in seller hub, but the main thing is that I can still access my All Selling page exactly as I do now.  I don't have to use the other stuff in seller hub if I don't want to but it's there if I do want to.

On one of my other IDs I still had the old format Active page, and it was still there when I opted in to seller hub.  On the other ID I also had the new active page, same as on this ID, but I was no worse off with seller hub than I was before because the active page that's part of seller hub (which is different to the active page connected to All Selling) enabled me to do all the things I could do before, albeit in a different format and in smaller writing that's a bit harder to see.

Bottom line - don't be afraid of seller hub because you can still very easily access your All Selling page same as you can now.  It's on the overview page that you get when you first sign in.  You can customise seller hub by dragging the sections on the overview page to where you want them, and I put the link to my All Selling page in the first section.

I had to laugh at them telling me one of my listings had 100% less chance of selling than my competitors when nobody else has that particular item listed and there hasn't been one sold for a long time.  I forget their wording but they were telling me my listing was stale because it had remained unsold for 14 days.  All my other listings were in the same boat but they didn't have a problem with them!  That listing has been relisted umpteen times already too!

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I use seller hub for some things - managing drafts, inventory, relisting from ended (90 days available instead of 60).

For most of it I use 'My eBay - All Selling'. That has the dropdown at the right for marking posted, leaving feedback, auto-relist, etc AND lets me have most of the pertinant information on the one page. Along with the ability to go to the last page (12) with one click.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Thanks for the reminder about things staying in unsold for 90 days.  

I just discovered that when I click on Buyer Details on the Orders page it shows the buyer's email.  I'm surprised to see that!

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply