New Feed on Homepage

Can anyone tell me if I can remove that new feed ebay have put on the homepage??

I totallt hate it. Also how do I find other ebay sites now?? They used to be on the homepage

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: New Feed on Homepage

To delete the My Feed rubbish-look over to left of home page- My Feed & click Edit

You will then be shown your interests-hover your mouse over each & click unfollow.

To find other ebay sites,look down bottom left of home page & there is an almost greyed out tab-Legal & more-click on that & look over to far right & you'll see the aussie flag.Hover your mouse & all the international sites will show.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

What the? Following things...... Is this ebay or twitter??

?:|

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks foxette - rarely look at the Home page but it felt good getting rid of "My Feed"!!!

chezzy
Community Member

Was SO glad to get rid of all that spammy junk BUT I still can't see Site Map - anyone know where that is or can it be restored to the front page? Thanks!

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Was SO glad to get rid of all that spammy junk BUT I still can't see Site Map - anyone know where that is or can it be restored to the front page? Thanks!

The site map is down the bottom of this page & all other pages including the My Ebay page but NOT the Home page-well,I've looked & can't see it anywhere on the most obvious page it SHOULD be on.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

chezzy
Community Member

Thanks, am so used to accessing it from the Home Page. Atleast I should be happy it is still somewhere (thankful for small mercies?!)

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply