No item received and no refund and cannot leave feedback

Dear ebay staff, 

I purchased an item but I did not receive the item. 

I asked for refund in the end and ebay reject it together reject with my appeal without given specific reason. 

Case # 5093610437: Customer Support made a final decision
Sent:29-Dec-15 15:15

Hi newstoall,

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We've considered the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out.

Decision:
This case has been decided in the seller's favour.

I have clearly explained my justification but ebay just said like this? What should I do ?

Can any one give justifications ? Also how come I cannot even leave feedback for this item I did not received

Thanks, 
newstoall

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: No item received and no refund and cannot leave feedback

@newstoall wrote:

The item is purchased in Oct 13th, 2015. I have waited 1.5 month to start the dispute. 

You cannot leave feedback because the item was purchased too long ago.  You can only leave feedback for 60 days.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Yes I understand that and obviously that was the case in OPs situation and that's why ebay declined the claim as it was too late on all fronts possibly?

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

I hope you have luck with paypal.

You bought in October!! Woman Frustrated

The trouble is you were too good, too patient. You waited too long for that seller.

It is sad to say, but if anything like this happens again, put in your claim much earlier, don't let a seller talk you into waiting.

And remember, you only have a couple of months in which to leave feedback.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply