No item received and no refund and cannot leave feedback

Dear ebay staff, 

I purchased an item but I did not receive the item. 

I asked for refund in the end and ebay reject it together reject with my appeal without given specific reason. 

Case # 5093610437: Customer Support made a final decision
Sent:29-Dec-15 15:15

Hi newstoall,

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision. We've considered the case carefully and decided not to issue you a refund. We're sorry this didn't work out.

Decision:
This case has been decided in the seller's favour.

I have clearly explained my justification but ebay just said like this? What should I do ?

Can any one give justifications ? Also how come I cannot even leave feedback for this item I did not received

Thanks, 
newstoall

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

hi you are not contacting ebay here. this is the discussion boards where other ebay members like yourself chat about ebay. you need to click on the help & contact links at either the top or bottom of the page.
Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

I would get all my facts together-item number, date paid etc and give ebay a ring to at least find out why your claim was rejected.

There are some situations where this could happen.

- Did you pay with paypal? If you didn't, you may not have proof of payment.

- Was the item sent with tracking? If it was, the tracking might be showing as delivered.

I really can't see ebay taking the seller's side if you had proof of payment and there was no tracking.

You may not be able to fix whatever has gone wrong here, but you need to know why the claim was rejected so you can avoid that situation in the future.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

hi you are not contacting ebay here. this is the discussion boards where other ebay members like yourself chat about ebay. you need to click on the help & contact links at either the top or bottom of the page.

-- Hi, I have already tried to  help & contact. 

Because they close the request and appeal, the help and contact ends up with a loop to nowhere. 

This seems a place at least I can post a message ... Otherwise I will not be so unhappy to post here. 

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

OP is asking for help from the board members,read OPs post again

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

- Did you pay with paypal? If you didn't, you may not have proof of payment.

Answer: Yes the item paid with paypal as it is international. 

- Was the item sent with tracking? If it was, the tracking might be showing as delivered.

Answer: They do have a number, but the number cannot be used for tracking. 

The amount is tiny but just very unhappy with the experience of ebay without given the reason and justification and just close the request and even do not allow to post feedback to the seller. 

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

More info needed from you as to what happened

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Have you tried claiming through PayPal?

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

How long ago did you purchase the item?

Depending on country of origin, it can take some weeks to arrive.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

More info needed from you as to what happened

The simple story is :

1.   I purchased an item. Paid through paypal

2.  The item needs more than 1 month for delievery.  I waited for 1.5 month and did not receive the item 

3.  I raised the dispute and seller did replied willing to resolve. 

4. I told them I can wait longer if they sent the item.  However after another 1 month and I did not recieve item either. 

5. I asked for refund. Seller didnot reply. 

6. I asked ebay to step in and ebay stepped in and reject my request together rejected my appeal without reasonable justificaton 

In the same time, I found I cannot leave feedback to the seller. 

I tried contact and helps -- no use -- then I am using forum to get some information on how to find some ebay team to react. 

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply