Note To Seller Isn't On PayPal Receipt

I swear I left a Note To Seller on a couple of items I bougt recently. One in particular was to send 10x of the one size instead of a mix of 10. This option was given in the listing description but there was no drop down box to select this option. The item arrived and turned out to be a mix of 10, so I looked at my PayPal receipt to check my Not To Sender but it just says "You haven't included a note". Is this happeneing anyehere else? Is there anywhere else that I can see the note I left for the seller?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi.

I am pretty sure that I have done this myself. I forgot to hit the button below which says add message during the payment process. I had to message the seller personally to get the right item I wanted. Could be the answer or it could be a glitch. Who knows these days.

Cheers.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Play it safe and also send a message via ebay messages. as well so you know they will have got at least one of them.

It is also easy for a seller to miss the note to seller on the paypal message.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@rwhi2669 wrote:

Hi.

I am pretty sure that I have done this myself. I forgot to hit the button below which says add message during the payment process. I had to message the seller personally to get the right item I wanted. Could be the answer or it could be a glitch. Who knows these days.

Cheers.

I bet that is what happened. I've had similar happen to me on other sites where I could have sworn I left a note, in fact i remember typing it but then it isn't there. I think sometimes we get used to sites such as facebook & others where tabs such as 'enter' sometimes work the same as hitting send, so we think it has been saved but it hasn't. Had the same thing happen to me recently where I entered a voucher coupon code & couldn't work out why the account at the end was so high, but I had not hit the separate apply tab.Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply