Opened a refund request and seller just cancelled it no explanation

Does anyone know what I can do, purchased 6 weeks ago now, been in ebay message contact since couple weeks later. Then last week they stopped replying. The puzzle I received is batch cut wrong, all pieces same cut so many pieces fit in same spot you can't do the puzzle. I opened a refund request today but seller cancelled it, no explanation. I now can't reopen or lodged it again. Any suggestions? I just want to return it and get a refund.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

No! This person may be overly keen to get their point across. I certainly don't see spamming going on!

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Of course you don't 🙄

They have only posted the same copy and paste blurb at least 8 times, most of them off topic and hijacking other people's threads 

Most normal people would consider that spam

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

No! This person may be overly keen to get their point across. I certainly don't see spamming going on!

4C, if you don't see that posting the same blurb 8 TIMES as spamming then you've either got blinkers on or you've just come here for an argument again.

............."slaps head"..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

It is spam.

Posting the exact same thing on multiple threads is spamming according to board rules and they are what apply here.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply