Order has not been sent after 6 days (fake australian user from china)

I think i have purchased off a scam account claming to be australian when they are not, in the photos they use an australian post label and claim to be from australia, so i purchased an item for my sons birthday in 2 weeks expecting it to be here on time considering the account claims to be australian and that they use australia post. its been 6 days since i have paid for the item and still has not been sent, ive contacted them numerous times they said they would send it 2 days ago and it still wasnt sent so i asked whats happening and now im being ignored, after looking at their feedback ive noticed others have said they never recived the item and that it took a month or longer to arrive within australia even though they claim to be located in australia. I think they are a chinese made account living in china and lying about their location and even scamming people not even sending the items. what can i do about this? thank you

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK, it says Australia but it sounds like they're maybe drop-shipping their items.

There's not much you can do until the final ETA has passed. At that point you can open a dispute for Item not received through eBay's Money Back Guarantee. DO NOT close it until you are satisfied with the result. Closed disputes cannot be reopened. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Look at their feedback page, that will tell you where they are registered  - if it's China you can almost guarantee that's where the item is coming from.

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

everyone is saying in their feedback item has taken weeks and months to arrive within australia... is that what you mean? how do i see where they are registered ? because when i purchased it said its coming from australia, the inital listing was a fake, lying saying they live in australia and use australia post. Even so, the item has not even been sent yet. its ridiculous they shouldnt be allowed to do this to buyers and lie

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

When you look at the seller's feedback, where does it say the seller is registered ?

It says it on the feedback page 

Dollars to donuts it is China

A seller 'saying' item is in Australia does not mean the seller lives here

And if the seller is in China, MOST likely the item is too

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

@vintagebuyer94 wrote:

how do i see where they are registered ?

As I said look at their feedback page, where their ID is above the actual feedback, it shows where they are registered.

Snap Sandy, life is hard sometimes...............!!!!

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

ive just looked again, It says Australia. but theres no way they can be in australia when i read the feedback some people say its taken a month to arrive within australia, and if they were in australia using australia post theres no way that would take that long. they are lying. and my item hasnt even been sent yet. 

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

says Australia... its fake. they are lying based off what others have said too. how do i report the account and get my item sent? 

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

What is the item number (halfway down the listing page on the RHS) ?

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

eBay item number:125704310364

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

OK, it says Australia but it sounds like they're maybe drop-shipping their items.

There's not much you can do until the final ETA has passed. At that point you can open a dispute for Item not received through eBay's Money Back Guarantee. DO NOT close it until you are satisfied with the result. Closed disputes cannot be reopened. 

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply