Order has not been sent after 6 days (fake australian user from china)

I think i have purchased off a scam account claming to be australian when they are not, in the photos they use an australian post label and claim to be from australia, so i purchased an item for my sons birthday in 2 weeks expecting it to be here on time considering the account claims to be australian and that they use australia post. its been 6 days since i have paid for the item and still has not been sent, ive contacted them numerous times they said they would send it 2 days ago and it still wasnt sent so i asked whats happening and now im being ignored, after looking at their feedback ive noticed others have said they never recived the item and that it took a month or longer to arrive within australia even though they claim to be located in australia. I think they are a chinese made account living in china and lying about their location and even scamming people not even sending the items. what can i do about this? thank you

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

...their handling time is 5 days

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

The seller is registered in Australia 2019.

The estimated date of delivery is between 9th-12th of this month.

Depending on their handling time - the item should be marked sent within that time.

If no item has been received by 12th - open a case of item not received - immediately.

Do not ever close the case - until it is fully sorted.

Watch the dates eBay gives you to escalate the case - if no item is received.

Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

not sure what you are bouncing up and down about,  the estimated delivery date is somewhere off in the never never,  not sure why you would expect it by now.

Personally I would stop responding to you if you kept harassing me as well.

But seriously it is most likely coming from china,  but why oh why would you buy from someone with 96% feedback,  didnt you read the feedback before purchasing.  

Wait for the estimated delivery date and file an item not received claim, and take this as a lesson to check feedback and estimated delivery dates first.  

Same may say harsh comments,  but looking at the feedback you have left before this is not the first time you have had issues,  surely you learnt from that.  I guess not.

Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

I'm not sure what your talking about, you should learn to read as I am talking about how the item hasn't even been sent yet, this isn't about receiving the item. My item was never posted. And I've never purchased off this seller before I haven't left feedback. You are very rude... Read properly thanks

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

, thank you for being polite and offering respectfully help as opposed to the rude people who didn't read it properly. 

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

Yes well it's been 8 days now and it's not posted. Hence my post 

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

@vintagebuyer94 wrote:

Yes well it's been 8 days now and it's not posted. Hence my post 

Um... how do you know it has not been shipped?

As others have said just wait for the Last Estimated Delivery Date to pass & if the item has not arrived use the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

Because everytime I buy off eBay it gets marked as shipped with my Australian post tracking number... I have never known eBay to be any different. Everyone always marks as shipped when sent.... So I assume it's not sent... Common sense really .. and There's really no need for the "um" indication attitude. People are weird on this thread. 

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

My apologies for the um... I meant no offence.

I have lost count of the number of items I have received that were sent without tracking.

After I purchase an item I do not worry about tracking (which is after all for the seller's protection)... the only thing I keep an eye is the EDD.

Hope everything works out for you.

Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

ok thank you, ill take note for future purchases. not sure how ebay works. take care. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply