Ordered turbo brush in June. Received but did not work. Haven't received replacement or refund.

Ordered turbo brush in June. It didn't work & still waiting for replacement.  They refuse to give me refund, stating they can't afford to do that.  Bad luck about my money.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Ordered turbo brush in June. Received but did not work. Haven't received replacement or refund.

Yes I paid with PayPal & as I ordered in June I would assume I am within 180 days.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Re: Ordered turbo brush in June. Received but did not work. Haven't received replacement or refund.

How do I put in a claim?

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@beerandpizzaplz wrote:

yes that seller has over 250k feedback - but running your feedback revisions at limit - over that number of transactions indicates a particularly terrible seller whichever way you paint it.

Aye, that's why I said it's still indicitave of a problem (or problems).

Despite appearances to the contrary, I didn't post the info to try and make the seller being discussed look better, but just to clarify what the numbers mean (because most people presume it does work the same as feedback and the number is for the last 12 months). 

I used 1276 as an example because it was here in the thread, but my main purpose was to point out that the revised feedback can look worse than it is, eg with the seller in your example, if someone looks at their FB profile and maybe sees a very low (or no) amount of non-positive feedback, but sees the 31 revised FB, they might still think that's a bit high for 12 months, depending on how many FB they've received in total for that period, perhaps (i.e. it would look like more than 2 a month, where in reality it might be around 3 a year). 

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply