Paying item off over time.

When u c an item and it has on listing so much per month to pay it off. How does this work. Thanks.
Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

If you can't afford to shell out US$600 in one go for a bathing suit why would you want to put yourself in debt to buy it?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

yep, that's one pretty pricey set of togs!

swimmers.JPG

. . . . . . however, if michelle saved money on her skin cancer causing apparatus facial tanner by making her own out of tinfoil she may be able to afford the togs!

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Searching-for-description-name-of-item/m-p/1714105

Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

OMG!!! I can't believe that anybody would even think about paying around A$780 with postage for what is one of the ugliest and most unattractive bathing suits I've ever seen. Oh, I forgot, it's manufactured in an Asian sweatshop for none other than Coco Chanel. Smiley Indifferent

Better make sure before you buy it that the label isn't sewn on the inside of the suit otherwise nobody will know it's a Chanel that you've paid almost $800 for, instead of a locally made swimsuit which only costs $25 and looks every bit as good (in fact, better without those horribly garish printed pearls around the neck).
Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

Come on its genuine.
Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

Who are you replying to Michelle?   What is genuine?

The time to pay option, the swimsuit......?

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

You'd receive far more attention if you sunbathed or swam naked, and it wouldn't cost you $800 to do so either. Smiley LOL
Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

No thanks.
Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

But, but, but....

Think of how many 'treats' you could (doubtless illegally) import for your pets with that money. And do you think anybody cares what brand of swimsuit you wear to the beach. If they're looking, it ain't at the brand. If they're not looking, it don't matter.

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

Yes, more doggie treats, Michelle          michelle.gif

Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

But, but, but....

Think of how many 'treats' you could (doubtless illegally) import for your pets with that money. And do you think anybody cares what brand of swimsuit you wear to the beach. If they're looking, it ain't at the brand. If they're not looking, it don't matter.

Unless you're trying to impress the girls.

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply