Paypal Double dipping

Hi all, Have my Paypal account linked to my bank account for purchases, and today they took funds for a purchase, then took exactly the same amount again, even using the same Paypal debit transaction number. I fail to see how this could even happen with their so called hi tech system.  Maybe I am being sceptical here, but wait for it, I bet I will have to wait days to get the funds back, and it was a couple of hundred dollars too, not to be sneezed at. I will be calling them at first chance tomorrow to get stuck right into them, but they will have their excuses to read out from their little answer book. I wonder how much interest they are making from doing this new trick world wide? Has anyone else being caught up today in this one?

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Paypal Double dipping

.............just a thought, perhaps they could catch up with sna-4293 in the departure lounge............

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/eBay-Account-Closures-Occuring-Before-Item-Leaves-Global/td-...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Paypal Double dipping

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply