Please make giving feedback easier!!

When leaving feedback for orders, please make it easier to leave feedback.

For example, I don't mind selecting how many stars to give, and selecting it was a thumbs up, but don't give me how fast was the postage, was the product correctly described etc. Keep it simple, and optional for the rest of the requirements.

I have 100s of products I need to leave reviews for, but every single time I go to do them, I think to myself " are you kidding me?" Who on earth has the time for this? Why can't I just select all and press Excellent, instead I have to spend at least 2 hours reviewing, selecting, and writing in a comment that's a requirement for every product. 

If this does not change, do not expect me to leave a review again, unless it's a negative one, as me and I'm sure many others would feel the same.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

As already asked, but not answered by you - do you mean feedback or reviews?

Because a review is not feedback.

Message 21 of 30
Latest reply

Feedback I guess, as he has left a lot of feedback recently.

I guess he means when you go to "leave more feedback" (after leaving fb for an item) when he says "in bulk". You don't have to go back to another page, but I wouldn't say it is "in bulk" because you still have to leave individual fb. It's just easier because it is on the same page.

Message 22 of 30
Latest reply

Yes, the ratings are all on the same page, but you still have to rate them individually. If someone really has a lot of items awaiting feedback it can have some utility, but for just a few items it doesn't matter.

And the link only appears after have left fb for an item, as you say.

Message 23 of 30
Latest reply

MY EYES!!!!!   

yikes-big-eyes.gif

I wish I hadn't read the feedback for a lot of those items.

Message 24 of 30
Latest reply

I thought that's what many posters in this thread meant anyway because many of us mentioned copying and pasting, which would be difficult if you had to go back to your purchases list every time.

I don't have any purchases awaiting feedback right now so I cannot check, but I think you get to that "list" also if you click on "awaiting feedback" on the left of the summary page.

Message 25 of 30
Latest reply

Is that girl this girl a couple of years later?

arctoph_49_0-1693365323895.gif

Message 26 of 30
Latest reply

Exactly what I wondered 

Message 27 of 30
Latest reply

I was wondering the same too!

Message 28 of 30
Latest reply

Who cares?

It was my reaction to the items purchased when reading feedback left.

Message 29 of 30
Latest reply

I like it when posters have an issue,  then they accept their own comment as the solution,  yet it was many others here who gave the solution,  it is as if the OP suddenly had an what the moment overnight.

Message 30 of 30
Latest reply