Premium Customer Service number 1800 322 928

I would have thought the ebay premium customer service number 1800 322 928 would get you a person to talk too?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

gaimclea4
Community Member
No.. they are still
Making heaps of a money.,, they can figure out how to
Probiide a service. Everyone ends has!!
Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

gaimclea4
Community Member
Aickmof these sellers putting โ€œAfterpay May be availableโ€ when it isnโ€™t .. and the sellers claim itโ€™s not their fault.,
Iโ€™m wondering what is going on as they all seem to
Be Chinese or Asian companies.
I want to talk to someone at eBay about it but that doesnโ€™t seem to be an option!
I worry about a company that canโ€™t be contacted for customer service and am thinking of reporting eBay to consumer affairs .,
Once we hand over money st checkout and without Afterpay there is no way to chase the seller., Iโ€™m
Not comfortable with that at All., WHERE iS EBAY!
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

eBay are the ones who offer Afterpay, and it is at their discretion.

If you want to contact them, as was mentioned nearly a year ago, use Live Chat.

That's it.

If you spent some time reading the FAQs about the Money Back Guarantee, you wouldn't make patently untrue statements about not being protected outside of Afterpay.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@gaimclea4 wrote:

Once we hand over money st checkout and without Afterpay there is no way to chase the seller., Iโ€™m not comfortable with that at All., WHERE iS EBAY!

What a load of rubbish, if you pay with Paypal you have eBay's MBG and Paypal's buyer protection.

Edit. 'afternoon Dave.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

@gaimclea4 wrote:
Aickmof these sellers putting โ€œAfterpay May be availableโ€ when it isnโ€™t .. and the sellers claim itโ€™s not their fault.,
Iโ€™m wondering what is going on as they all seem to
Be Chinese or Asian companies.
I want to talk to someone at eBay about it but that doesnโ€™t seem to be an option!
I worry about a company that canโ€™t be contacted for customer service and am thinking of reporting eBay to consumer affairs .,
Once we hand over money st checkout and without Afterpay there is no way to chase the seller., Iโ€™m
Not comfortable with that at All., WHERE iS EBAY!

https://craft.co/ebay/locations

There ya go, take your pick - you will have to hope whichever  country the naughty seller is from has Consumer Affairs

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

ebay becoming a joke   

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply