Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Discount for CREDIT CARD information

I have noticed that a new trend is appearing on the sale advert refering that you can get a discount if you use whatever code, when applied on the pay now page says that you can only get the discount if you use your credit card. Well there is a reaso...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hazardous medical device

I would have thought the use of such a device is dangerous and have asked TGA whether they have any jurisdiction on its sale.https://litfl.com/venom-extraction-kits-seriously-just-dont/https://www.snakebitefoundation.org/blog/2019/1/20/the-truth-abou...

s-l1600.jpg

old invoice

hi,On 2018 i bought a TV from Bing LEE through EBAY.Webos oled65c7t Can you please send the invoice to me?thanks,ilan goldberg

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to cancel an order for an item that never arrived

Hello, I am unable to cancel my order from December 2020 which never arrived. When I first notified the seller, they gave me the option of cancelling the order for a refund or they would resend my order. I chose the second option, however the items h...

Refund for fraudulent listing

eBay has emailed ME about a recent purchase I made, it appears only as I emailed the seller - and they've told me the persons account may be compromised. Very generic email telling me to be careful with them. No reply possible. Now I see the account ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay raised my offer?

I currently have 4 offers in on ebay items. The odd thing is, I just checked them and they are all 5% over what I entered i.e. $6.00 is showing as $6.30, $8.00 as $8.40 etc. It's not a huge problem, but why is it happening?

'Fast and Free' not sent when promised?

I bought a $400 item this week. I needed the item urgently so bought it from a seller advertising 'fast and free' if ordered before 12:00, shipped via TNT express courier. The account had low feedback, but they had sales as well as purchases and the ...

Recieving a item not as listed

I recently bought a particular item, and had been looking for for a while, a Blue Vinyl recording, as it was advertised, on recieveing the item it was just the standard black.On contacting the seller they offered for me to return, or they would give ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on a broken item and how to proceed

Hi AllI received a broken item(Mickey Figure) in November 2020.It came from the US and was shipped to Australia.I created a report with Aust post and asked the seller to do the same with US post. I was strung along for a long time saying it was being...

USPS Tracking with LK NUmber

OK so I am not overly familiar with the US POstal Service. I bought an item off a Seller and he gave me a tracking number starting with LK then 9 digits then US.It scanned until "Dispatch to Sort Facility" which was on the 20th of July. Its now the 2...

Resolved! Possible scam

Hey everyone I won a bid on a ps5 digital last sunday and bought it for $780 with $20 postage through paypal. The seller was in contact with me and responded very fast on the last day of the bidding but the day after I saw he did not mark it as poste...

• 77 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible voucher scam?

I have an issue for a small purchase I made using the PLUSSOFFER code from the recent weekend sales. It's a very small purchase of $12.95 ($7 PLUSOFFER voucher with a $5.95 payment) Seller has marked item as shipped. Seller then wrote to me offering ...

Seller has ignored my email, handed over to debt collector.

I bought an item in December 2020 from a seller in Germany. By February 2021 it had not arrived and I bought the same item elsewhere. I complained to the seller who refunded my money. So far so good. Then the item arrived. The seller then contacted m...

dodgy global shipping program

Not available in Australia,so l purchased a vintage rebuild carburetor (ebay usa) and sent through the global shipping program, 3 weeks later l received an email from ebay stating item cant be delivered due to possible restrictions, and dont worry yo...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful