Price Listing format on Ebay front page.

How can I contact Ebay to ask them to return to their earlier format for advertising items? The earlier format showed a photo of an item with price. In the last few months Ebay has removed the photos and just lists the items with a price. This effectively stops any browsing of items and is much more inaccessible. Please return to your earlier format and acknowledge this question.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can't , eBay is not willing to take requests

You *may* be lucky and someone from eBay *may* read here, which is a member to member forum

Other members cannot change the format

I have not seen any changes, I bought something a couple of days ago and it looked the same as always, with photos and I just randomly search for different things now, all listings had photos both in 'list view' and gallery view

Certainly if this had been changed months ago as you say, there would have been hundreds of posts on here by now complaining about it

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I still have photos and prices on the home page.

I never go there, but thought I'd check.

I use bookmarks for searches.

Have you tried the 'usual' - clearing cookies/cache and re-starting?

Or another browser?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

jaab22
Community Member

Seems to me either your browser is no longer compatible or your device needs its software updating. 
Either way, ebay hasnโ€™t changed its advertising format. And yes, I checked. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you sandy pebbles and the other two replies. I will look further into

the format that I see when I open ebay.

Yogibear.0411

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply