Problem seller

Ordered one beard comb  and waited for the delivery.

Given the delays in shipping due to COVID I gave REMOVED the benefit of doubt. 60 days latter  when I asked, the reply was it was defiantly shipped and asked me to be patient.

Next message, the reply seemed closer to the truth.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Your order was destroyed in sorting center, so we will refund your total amount, before that please send us a positive feedback.

Seems very rude to ask for a good review for bad service.
Guess they would rather get a bad reputation for being dishonest than refunding money.
Beware the 90 days window for a refund as their are dodgy companies on Ebay.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Problem seller

I agree, if a seller deals with a return or refund professionally, then they deserve a positive rating. I've not had a lot of experience with it, just once when I had a fairly cheap item replaced because the original was faulty. 

It's normal for a seller to ask for photos or some sort of proof, that's just good business practice, but after that, a timely response deserves a positive rating.

Sometimes when I read feedback where something has gone wrong and a seller has responded well, that is more relevant than just the good experiences as it shows that if there is a problem, you can rely on the seller to deal with it.

I think, as you said, there is a difference between the seller and the transaction as such, and the quality or otherwise of the product.

I have noticed that with feedback, people can now give much longer responses so i think buyers can now cover both bases if they need to.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Problem seller

Happy ending.😀
I've received a refund from Pay Pals.

More than 90 days, but all square. Thank you.

Seems silly that a business doesn't regard their reputation with more value.
It would have been easy to refund the money or  replace the destroyed goods earlier in the story.
I hope that is the takeaway from sharing my experience.

Thank you to the community here for their support and advice.
Appreciate the messages.

🙂

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Problem seller

@hey-rober wrote:

Seems silly that a business doesn't regard their reputation with more value.

They have a feedback of 89.9%, which is not good... They are relatively new too. I don't know if they are scammers or just a business that does not care too much. 

It's great you have your money back though! 🙂

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply