Products

What is the most popular product to purchase on ebay?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Products

Thanks again. Your youtube version of the item gave me a laugh.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Hi again. You seem to have a good knowledge of ebay. So instead of me reading the help section, can you please tell me the pro's and con's with using "Automatic Bids." Thanks.
Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

ahhhhh

*flicks hair*

flattery will get you everywhere LOL

seriously, I don't know too much at all, but what I do know I have learned from the kindness of other board members who have been willing to share their knowledge and expertise from both direct questions and by reading the boards, other things I search for in Customer Support or the Site Map, some things you learn just by doing, you learn as you go along and through personal experience and others I just google (I typed your exact question into google, had a quick squizz at a few of the results and posted them for you to answer your OP)

This was inspired by the memory of another poster's kindness when they posted a link to another web site that showed you things that were on eBay right now and how many bids etc they had and how many watchers etc.... I  lost the link to that when my POC crashed  and cannot recall the site, so I was hoping to find it via google - but alas - I didn't.

as for automatic bids - do you mean a snipe service or do you mean how eBay places automatic bids for you once you have entered your maximum bid and other members bid causing eBay's system to bid hiigher for you in relevant increments up to your bid?

Off the top of my head, pros of using automatic bids - you don't have to be at the computer when the auction finishes

Cons - can't really think of any atm

but my answer will vary depending on what you mean.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 23 of 23
Latest reply