Purchase History changes 2023

After Ebay changed Purchase History information I don’t leave feedback unless it is negative, previous I left feedback for sellers that toke the courteous to leave feedback after my transaction.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Nice to know you are blaming the seller for the changes eBay made

And since buyers can only get positive feedback, it does'nt a thing

Question is, since you advertise you will still more than happily leave negs, why is it so difficult for you to give good sellers positive feedback?

And what is the point of your telling other members? 

All any seller will see if they look at your 'feedback left for others' will be that you are a serial neg giver (since you say you will only leave negs) and likely and rightly choose not to risk selling to you

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I don't even understand the question, if there is one, but I see you have left plenty of positive feedback for sellers recently.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

What question. ??

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@cnicosch wrote:

After Ebay changed Purchase History information I don’t leave feedback unless it is negative, previous I left feedback for sellers that toke the courteous to leave feedback after my transaction.

You need to reverse that decision immediately.

At the moment, your feedback left for others looks reasonable, fairly balanced.

If you decide to give feedback only for negative experiences, you'll only make yourself look like a serial complainer, a troublemaker. As sandy said, that could put the wind up some sellers, they may decide not to sell to you.

Either give feedback, good or bad, or give none.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@cnicosch wrote:

Sounds great punish the seller because you don't agree with an Ebay change.  And the logic is?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply