Received my replants l asked for snake replants and the packaging has MOLE REPELLER on the box

I live in Tennant Creek we do not have moles here and l want to sell these at the market ,when l asked for snake replants that is what l expected to get not mole repellants

UNHAPPY  ROBIN  PEARCEMan Frustrated

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Received my replants l asked for snake replants and the packaging has MOLE REPELLER on the box

Have you contacted the seller?

Have you reported it as not as described to ebay?

Just people like yourself here on the boards

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

If it's from the seller that left your last feedback, the repellants apparently work for snakes AND rodents.............................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

I'm confoosed......what is a snake replant? Is it a type of plant?

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I'm confoosed......what is a snake replant? Is it a type of plant?

Nooooooo silly.

That is how they grow - you keep on - replanting.

Robot Embarassed

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@robi4668_tdpwqy9 wrote:

I live in Tennant Creek we do not have moles here and l want to sell these at the market ,when l asked for snake replants that is what l expected to get not mole repellants

UNHAPPY  ROBIN  PEARCEMan Frustrated

According to their listings: SNAKE REPELLER & Pest Rodent Repellent.

So they are meant to work for both?

Never heard of any successfull ones,(just the shovel and high tensile wire wip),good.gif

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

I was thinking the same thing Tazz.

A Google search shows that there are no really successful repellants for ants, cockroaches and other nasties, let alone snakes.

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

I thought mongooses and meerkats were snake repellers.

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I thought mongooses and meerkats were snake repellers.

Yes, but they would have to be imported through Tasmania & would probs be 10% more.

No offence M.

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing Tazz.

A Google search shows that there are no really successful repellants for ants, cockroaches and other nasties, let alone snakes.

Well, no - unless you use Tazz's option or a 303.

Padi's trebuchet would do the trick.

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply