Reporting multiple ~scam accounts?

Too layzee and disinterested to do so myself - search item description "CELEBRATE 3000TH ORDER BY GIVING BACK TO THE AMAZING CUSTOMERS" if anyone wants a project. 🙂

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Reporting multiple ~scam accounts?

Or "FROM THE STORE WILL GET IT ONLY FOR" searching description gives 50 odd zero feedback sellers that is clearly the same guy.... No idea if it's just a "creative" 2nd hand store?

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

what's the item number, please?

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Obviously you are not to concerned,  otherwise you would do it.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

It actually sounds like a tag line for a pizza place 

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

It actually sounds like a tag line for a pizza place 

Looks like the decision for dinner tonight is final

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Sorry for my silence - only just had an email notification of a reply today.

is one, but as I said, there are multiple (63 at this time) different zero feedback sellers of  items with the same text within the description.

They can be found most easily if you advanced search -item and description- for the exact phrase contained within all of them "FROM THE STORE WILL GET IT ONLY FOR" (include quotation marks).

I made a report to ebay of one or two last week, but many high value items are still up today.... Not sure what can be done if they simply make another and another (etc.) account for each item (and seem to point to multiple off site stores).

Thanks!

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

It makes no sense....from the store is nearly $1000 dearer????

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

All I know is it's a high value item (location USA) for auction from a 0 feedback new account (seller location Australia) which seems like a scam....

But the same seller (another account) has a **bleep**py item worth a couple of bucks 315087917566 so I am a little confused....

It's all very weird.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

once again, dearer via their store.. 99c auction (on eBay) vs $2 via store.....does their store (outside eBay) even exist??

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply