Resolution Centre not working?

I have to reply to an open case in the Resolution Centre to cancel a sale,it says 'take action',but when I click on there to do so,for the past few days it keeps telling me - 

The information you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

Is the Resolution Centre not working? What is going on?  I want to reply to the seller but I just keep getting the above message.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You will need to contact the seller through the ebay message system. It is no longer possible to contact a seller through the resolution centre.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Try clearing your cache and cookies, rebooting your computer and/or using a different browser.

if you're using IE, I would definitely recommend a different browser.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

The seller has opened the case to cancel the sale,as there was a mix up with the postage fees.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks,I will try that.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If it is a Mutual Cancellation you do not answer in the Resolution Centre.

There should be a button on the request to either Accept or Reject.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Yes but it still gives me the same answer,whether I accept the offer there or at the resolution centre.It is doing it again.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Did you do the things I suggested?

Clear cache and cookies? If using internet Explorer - immediately choose another browser. Firefox and/or Chrome.

If all else fails reboot your computer?

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Did you do the things I suggested?

Clear cache and cookies? If using internet Explorer - immediately choose another browser. Firefox and/or Chrome.

If all else fails reboot your computer?

I had a simlar problem this week with a mutual cancellation, I could not open the case on Firefox (I suspect because of the adblock) but I was able to get into it on Chrome that doesn't have an adblocker.

Are people still using IE for eBay??????.................sighs..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply