Return Request

teenjar
Community Member

Hi.
So I purchased a mobile phone on here and received it on Friday, only to find that I am unable to use it here.
The seller advertised it as being unlocked, but it is not.

On Saturday I issued a return request to the seller, but they have been sending me messages giving me possible solutions to solve the problem.
None of them have worked.

By my own research I discovered that the phone can't be unlocked.
So I told the seller straight out that I want to return the item and my money refunded.

They seem to be ignoring me.
Just want to know what is the next step in the process of trying to get my money back.
I can ask ebay to step in on the 1st of May.
As I have never had a problem with ebay, I just want to know what happens next.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Return Request

Go to your local electronics store?

Samsung Galaxys have standard mini-USB ports. Nothing special.

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

I never really asked for a refund. They instigated the emails after I left a neg.

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Have not bothered to check on the refund, not expecting it. I won't be revising my feedback.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

teenjar
Community Member

Hi all.

So the seller has offered to have the phone picked up by courier and have a tracking number provided to me.

Once the delivery is confirmed I will receive a refund.

Thoughts?

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

Has the offer been made through the MBG?????  If not then I'd be wary of it, if you follow through with the MBG and ask eBay to step in you'll get your original postage and item price back and the seller will have to reimburse your return postage when they get the phone back (assuming you win the case)

Either way you decide to go, if you let the seller's courier pick it up be very certain you get the tracking from the courier before you let them have the phone.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 25 of 25
Latest reply