SELLERS ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED

Don't know where to go to from here as I can't contact Ebay .. going around in circles for hours.... and I can't contact Paypal. Problem is I paid for an item on ebay with my credit card going through Paypal. Next I get an email from Ebay saying that the Sellers Account had been compromised and they had cancelled the transaction. Then said I should go to the source of my payment to get that back if paid for, which it had.  I tried to contact Paypal for hours but went around in circles trying to find the right question from a drop box, no good... couldn't contact them.. Same thing with Ebay.. can't contact them. Ebay says I haven't paid for item when I put in the item number saying I wanted to cancel the transaction a small amount, but I want to make it right and receive my refund that's due... Has anyone ever had this happen to them? and just how can you contact these companies... it's impossible, frustrating and a very long process... thanks Robyn ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SELLERS ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Do you have a paypal account?

If you do, go into paypal and get the phone number from there...there are no questions to be answered.

You don't really need to contact anybody though....just go to the Resolution Centre in paypal and open a dispute for item not received.

You should get your refund very quickly if ebay has cancelled the listing.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply