SO over sellers not selling!

Twice in the last week - won the bid, paid, seller then mesaages me that they are not happy with the price and refusing to honour the transaction. They reund the moneys paid, but the whole thing leaves a bad taste...... I win, I pay - I expect to get the product.

Ebays response is too bad so sad- we cannot make the seller sell.

WELL - do something about non selling sellers!

To the point of no longer wanting to play in Ebays sand box because they dont enforce the rules.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: SO over sellers not selling!

Now this is 1 thing i wuld give an instant negative feedback for mate.

These sellers are dishonest,Its there fault in the 1st place for starting the auction at a low price they will not accept..

Not good enough,and other buyer buyers have the right to know about these people.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

excuse my typo i beliebe i spelt would wrong in the last post.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

If they are a complete newbie who may have taken ebay's insane advice to start listigs low to attract bidders then I would cut them some slack, definitely tell them that is not how it works but as they are new I would not report them to ebay or leave them neg feedback.

If they are an experienced seller then no question, report for seller non performance and leave a neg plus 1 star for each category.

Only exception is if it were a pick up item, in that case I can understand a seller getting cold feet if you paid for that with Paypal

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Now this is 1 thing i wuld give an instant negative feedback for mate.

These sellers are dishonest,Its there fault in the 1st place for starting the auction at a low price they will not accept..

Not good enough,and other buyer buyers have the right to know about these people.

----------------------------------------

I agree. I actually don't care if a seller is new to ebay or not, if someone is listing an item then they need to suss out how the ebay process works and they need to ask the question-what if I start it at this price and only get one bidder,would I be happy to sell at this price?

It's not rocket science.

I'd be annoyed if I were a buyer, as in the time wasted bidding and paying for this item, the buyer might have missed something similar on ebay.

I'd give a negative and state why and it might put the seller onto a much needed learning curve.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

After emailing back and forward - he has admitted this is the second time he has done it on the same item!
ebay attitude is - what a naughty seller just leave feedback and we won't remove it ! Pardon....? How is THAT effective.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

You would treat it just as a seller would treat a non-paying buyer. Neg.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Yep same thing happened to me yesterday WHY ARE THEY STILL SELLING (OR LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE)

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply