Satuiration monitor

au-joll
Community Member

Having ordered a medical  saturation monitor I was informed it would be delivered on the 1/3/24.

Delivered on the 12/3/24. Inserted the batteries required and hay presto it didn't work. No matter what I did to try to get it to work it would not. Yes it was only a cheap monitor but it should have worked as advertised.

Waste of money for something not to work.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Satuiration monitor

@au-joll wrote:

Waste of money for something not to work.

Then use the MBG for "item not as described" and get your money back............simple.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Satuiration monitor

Your money is only wasted if you choose not to act

eBay gives you the tools to get your money back in these situations 

And the estimated delivery date gives a range of two dates, you were not informed it would be delivered on one specific date 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Satuiration monitor

Buy cheap, generally get cheap.

Would you have preferred for it to work for 5 weeks before failing? Then you would definitely have done your dough as you would be out of time for the MBG. Be thankful it didn't work at all.

And don't buy cheap if you want quality.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Satuiration monitor

As mentioned, open a dispute to get your money back. Stop buying cheap carp from China, which is where you would have bought it from if it was cheap. If you really want a Sats monitor, go to your local chemist and buy it there. At least you'll get one that works. Plus you'll get a warranty.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply