Scam Seller,

Dear Ebay.
I would like to report a scam from the seller, today i just received instead of a Yamaha LS-9 I got a piece of rubbish, he scammed me and probably a lot more people's if i don't report it, I already took some evident, the evident i got was some photos i took when i opened the box.
I wish this seller must be banned on Ebay, I have been on Ebay since from 2008 till now and I've never seen anything like this occur. I wish ebay would step in and stop this from happening. 
Kind Regards.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Scam Seller,

If you have the evidence, use the MBG to get your money back.......easy.

https://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Scam Seller,

Or the evident, padi

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Scam Seller,

Note: you're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

As padi has said, open a โ€œnot as describedโ€ dispute under eBayโ€™s Money Back Guarantee. You have 30 days from the date of delivery to open it. Read the MBG help page so that you know what youโ€™re doing.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Scam Seller,

You have not been scammed, eBay gives the buyer the tools to get their money back if you do not receive what you paid for, as per item description

Posting on the member to member forum is not reporting anything

eBay is not going to ban the seller on your say so alone, and eBay will not step in when they do not know anything about it

Open and follow through with the appropriate item not as described dispute

Leave the seller neg feedback

After 18 years, if you have not done so already, at least read the buying basics

What was this seller's feedback like?

What is the item number?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply