Scammer!!!

This seller sells at a very attracting price and then remove the listing but did make a refund WITHOUT NOTICE or EMAIL or ANYTHING. The worst part is I can't even leave a feedback to his/her profile. No wonder he/she has a 100% positive feedback. ebay SUCKS!!!!! NEVER BUYS AT EBAY EVER AGAIN

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Scammer!!!

Definition of a scammer - someone who takes your money and you get nothing in return.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

I like that they are in Malaysia, throwing a tantrum about a seller in The UK on the member forum for eBay Australia and think eBay read here or care if they buy or not

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

download.jpg Read the instructions on eBay before using it.

image host
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

As brer said - Definition of a scammer - someone who takes your money and you get nothing in return.

However, you have said you got your money back, so you haven't been scammed.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

so just an 'inconveniencer'  🙂

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

Seems like they would rather had been able to leave feedback than been given a refund

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

Scammer, the most abused word of the 21st century. One can't blink without someone accusing them of being a scammer.

Best part about this thread is, the Mods removed any revealing details, so it looks like nothing more than a rant.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

FOR SALE

The opportunity to get very upset! I will refuse to post this opportunity, thus giving you, the buyer, INCREDIBLY good reason to get upset ABOUT my failure to post! I will also refuse to reply to the lucky buyer if the lucky buyer sends an upset message to me, thus giving you, the buyer, even MORE AMAZINGLY GOOD REASON to get upset!

This listing includes RANDOM capitalisation, and a myztery misspelling, thus giving you, the buyer, FURTHER opportunity TO get a fully STUPENDOUS reason to get upset!

To top it all OFF, I will REFUND you so that you're not out of pocket! Instantly! No EXPLANATION given! Thus GIVING you SUPER DUPER EXTRAFANTASTIC reason to get upset even more! And you can't leave feedback, so you the buyer can seethe and seethe and seethe!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Buy Now!

(Bonus: red text.)

I do wonder how many buyers would actually buy a listing such as this.

Would anyone?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Scammer!!!

Hi I was just a aeller sitting on the fence for awhile when i had a really bad scammer in the USA after many conversations with eBay customer serive regardging case  it was said to me that eBay was above sonsumer law and as a seller you will need to accept the return.

International buyer Username: REMOVED purchased a region 4 DVD for a region 1 area (America) area Item#  / transaction id . Customer lorilynn45 is claiming that the item description on the eBay listing did not state item was a region 4-coded DVD for Australian use. The customer is now claiming that the item is ‘different to the seller’s description’ to raise a claim with PayPal and seek compensation. Claim from the customer REMOVED are false due to the secondary evidence of our Sellers notes on the listing indicate the following ‘This Amazing DVD Is An Australian Release With Region 4 Coding - Region R4 Meaning That The DVD Is Coded To Play In Australian DVD Players and the third photo of the actual scanned DVD back cover indicates region ‘4’ symbol. Have contacted PayPal customer service team that sighted claims were false as it was clear case of ‘buyers remorse’ due to the listing stated in the sellers notes ‘region 4 DVD for Australian players’ and that the seller does not refund on ‘buyers remorse purchases’ as listed in the terms and condition of sale. Buyer has now made both demanding and threatening emails that have been reported. I ask PayPal to investigate this false claim from the buyer and more then willing to provide all secondary evidence to help support and assist in the quick resolve of dispute.

Have contacted the ACCC regarding eBay being 'above consumer law' and would URGE other sellers to the same! Ebay is a scam and is NOT aboe consumer law! Take Note eBAy!

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply