Search for an item from a specific seller on Sellers other items

Is it possible to complete a search for a specific item, rather than trying to search a category which may have 1000’s of items, when I have clicked on “Sellers Other Items”?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sometimes the seller will have sub-categories over on the left hand side of the screen. You could try that. Or else just type in the specific search term while you're looking at their items. It will then show you only that seller's items of that name.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Once you're looking at the sellers other items, you can type the specific item you're looking for into the search bar at the top.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If the Seller has a store, it is best to choose "visit store"  then you will get a search box.  I found if selecting "see other items" you have to scroll through everything.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@shoppingbag* wrote:

If the Seller has a store, it is best to choose "visit store"  then you will get a search box.  I found if selecting "see other items" you have to scroll through everything.

No you don;t. You do as Stawks suggested and type in item you want, or the name of the item you are searching for in the search box at the top of every screen. I NEVER go into a sellers store. I can easily find what I'm looking for by using the search bar at the top of every page, including this one. It's the one with the big blue button next to it.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply