Seller Item Feedback ...Has not been able to provide positive for last 2 days ?????

Received item from seller.

Wished to provide Positive Feedback.

For 2 days now,when clicking on field indicated......nothing happens.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Seller Item Feedback ...Has not been able to provide positive for last 2 days ?????

go-tazz
Community Member

@8475neile wrote:

Received item from seller.

Wished to provide Positive Feedback.

For 2 days now,when clicking on field indicated......nothing happens.

Look at the postage details and you might find that it's arrived before the first estimated date,(once it gets to

that date you should be able to leave fedback).

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It has taken 10 days for me to leave positive feedback.

It appears as a problem  Ebay had to fix their system database for "Feedback" button to work positively

The estimate was delivery for item on 8th March and I collected the delivery from Post Office on the afternoon of the 8th March.

Tried several times to leave positive feedback without success,until the 17th March

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I've had no problem leaving feedback. You've got 60 days from transaction date to leave feedback, so no need to panic if you don't leave it straight away.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I wrote a review for a really great black stove polish product I bought & the review is still not showing some 10 days later!

I haven't sold anything for ages so haven't had F/B to leave for buyers & anything purchased hasn't yet arrived.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I've just caught up on FB and had no problem with around 20 items, I'm using Firefox as a browser.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply