Please be careful of this seller

I bought 3 packets of green tea from this seller. Due to the Christmas holidays he said that the package might take longer to arrive, which I believed him. The package never arrived after 40 days. He said he would resend another time and hope that I will get it this time. Thing is I've purchased from him before, 1 packet the first time and that was fine, so I didn't think that he would be a scammer. It's been more than 2 months, both the first and so called second never arrived. He has stopped replying messages too.

That's my money and effort for waiting gone. Hope that this is a lesson for all not just myself.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you paid via Paypal, you have 180 days to open a PayPal case for INR.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

As kopenhagen said, make a paypal claim. Immediately.

One item may not arrive (unlikely but it could happen). Two in a row, sorry, I don't believe it. The man did not send it.

The problem is, if you don't make a claim, if you just write it off as a loss, what happens is that seller gets away with it & continues on his merry way. Hit him with a claim.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I'd be adding him to my BBL,too

Feedback like his,not exactly great

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You might also want to post your warning on the UK boards.

These are the Australian boards.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You didn't move house and forget to change your address, did you?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I wil look into the Paypal claims. Thanks 🙂

It is definitely the correct address. I bought a few other things too and received everything except from this seller unfortunately.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply