Seller Refunded me after winning bid by receiving email from paypal about feedback on amazon?

Hello I just won a bid yesterday for a SNES 1chip console and after I woke up today I saw an paypal service email with a refund from the seller.

I asked why did he do this and this is what he sent:

"I refunded the amount on the advice of PayPal, I can forward you the email if you would like. Basically your account was flagged by a third party company that gives feedback on online transactions. You had a lot of negative feedback on a linked amazon account. I don't know whether you using a bidding sniper added to that feedback but I'm sure it doesn't help.

If you feel I've been unfair feel free to leave negative feedback, that's what it's there for."

Now I'm pretty sure that amazon doesn't even use paypal at all.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Seller Refunded me after winning bid by receiving email from paypal about feedback on amazon?

UPDATE:

Okay I just recieved an email from the seller again as I was typing this email and the seller sent me at least 2 emails:

The third party site is called "scamsellers" and it lists your name as Austin. I can figure out how to attach the email?

At this point I think I'm starting to belive this guy isn't really thinking this correct?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

The seller might have something confused.

Move on and find another seller.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Yeah I've checked on this site and he claims that I have bad feedback on https://www.scamsellers.com/ as a seller? And its only for amazon too.

I'm really not sure whats going on but I'm honestly glad he did give a refund.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply