Seller forgoted to write my reference number on my order for international shipping centre

t.0.p
Community Member

So around 6days ago I purchased a pair of kicks from Ebay. The seller was based in Newyork. A few days later he gave me a tracking number that said it was going to deliever it to kentucky. And I was kinda Curious about it since Im based in Australia so i did some research. And now i realized that the seller forgoted to write my reference number on my item. What should i do now? I've already contacted the seller but theres no feedback because of the time zone difference 😞

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Seller forgoted to write my reference number on my order for international shipping centre

Hi, your Seller is no doubt using the Global Shipping programme. The item goes to Pitney Bowes in  Erlanger KY they then ship it to its desitination using the carrier of choice.

I wouldnt be concerned as yet, although shipping using GSP is notoriously slow & expensive.

If you paid through paypal you are also covered.

DONT PANIC Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Re: Seller forgoted to write my reference number on my order for international shipping centre

As mentioned, the seller has sended it via UPS.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

Oh H.

Sended.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

🙂 🙂 yeah OP says forgotted 🙂 so I say sended. lol

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

The GSP does not use UPS to Australia.....they use FedEx

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

Three-six-nine the goose drank wine

The monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line
The line broke the monkey got choked and they all went to heaven in a little row boat
Clap pat, clap pat, clap pat, clap slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5pLlex7X7g

Sorry horizon, I couldn't shake the feeling that your post sounded lyrical & reminded me of a song, I finally worked out what it was. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks alot Modest. I now have that wretched song stuck in my head. I want to throw something at the TV everytime I hear it on the K-Mart ad.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@horizon1907 wrote:

I would have done the same, cept I would have also said 'would OF'

one of my fave's LOL

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

@retailtherapist_8 wrote:

Hi, your Seller is no doubt using the Global Shipping programme. The item goes to Pitney Bowes in  Erlanger KY they then ship it to its desitination using the carrier of choice.

I wouldnt be concerned as yet, although shipping using GSP is notoriously slow & expensive.

If you paid through paypal you are also covered.

DONT PANIC Smiley Wink

GSP is only expensive if you're buying an item that weighs less than say 1kg / 2.2lb packaged.  Shipping bulkier items using GSP is actually outstanding value.  I recently had a 10kg / 22lb item shipped to me from the US via GSP that cost me $32 in shipping fees.

I have also purchased a dozen or so items through the GSP over the past couple of months and delivery times from seller to my front doorstep has been consistently between 2-3 weeks which IMO cannot be considered slow as USPS First Class International takes roughly the same amount of time to travel direct from US to AU.

The only problem that I've had with the GSP is the slow uploading of tracking details by eBay / PBI on occasions, but the item will no doubt be on its way given my experiences.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply