Seller hounding me for positive feedback...

Hi 🙂 

So I bought and item, and it never showed up. Got a refund via paypal. Then the seller contacts me again about why I left neutral feedback, and that I needed to changed it to positive and then they will assist me further. I didn't do this, and explained to the seller why. But they keep messaging me. I've already explained that I bought the item in early November for a NYE party, and because it hadn't arrived by Christmas, ended up buying the same thing in a shop right before NYE. They've just now offered to send me a free one to make me change my feedback, but the item is no good to me now, and have now complained because again I refused. I'm sick of these messages, is there something I can do to block/stop them? 

Thanks 🙂 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I will add - I changed the original feedback I left for them, which was simply "Item never received, refunded" or something similar, when the messages started, because I don't appreciate being harassed. 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Yes block them in your account and from communicating as well.

It will take a little time to take effect as youhave been in a trans with them.

In the mean while just ignore and don't even open the messages.

Hover over account tab and select site prefs.

Then buyer requirements and show n edit to the right.

Set any blocks you want if you sell as well.

At the bottom is the Blocked Bidders List, add them to that so they can't buy from you and cause problems.

Also tick the box to block communications, and save.

Edit - You're welcome. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Awesome, thank you!! 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Why are you letting this seller waste your time? Why don't you just delete the messages without even bothering to read them then they are only wasting their own time.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I just want to say that I think the feedback you left was perfect, as was your reply to the feedback. Hopefully other potential buyers will read it and take note. Obviously they've had a lot of issues given they have 148 feedback revisions in the last 12 months, not to mention the 217 negs and 241 neutrals they have. Their 98.9% feedback says a lot too.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Well I blocked them, but obviously like mentioned above it takes some time to work. Just received yet ANOTHER message from them, begging again. Whatever, I'm ignoring it. Thanks again everyone. I will now go back to my OTHER post, since I'm having a rather rough time for the first time ever on ebay! 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Buyers cannot block sellers, unfortunately. There are a lot of dreadful sellers out there and a block list function would be great.

At the moment I too am getting spammed by a darned seller who sent me an incorrect item. He refunded me without delay, so I decided not to leave any feedback because I could only leave a neutral, in all fairness (of course there are those sellers, a few of whom post to this forum, who would call me all sorts of names for leaving any negs or neutrals ever for any seller  jeezus).

Now I'm getting messages like this:

Okay,Thank you for taking this to our attention ! we have refund u.The trasaction no is *******.pls check it out.Sorry for the mistake !!! if you want anyother item in our store,we willing to discount u.And we hope we can get your 5 star feedback.Thank you .have a nice day.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply